Re: The Myth of Inadequate Structural Engineering Compensation

Michel,

I'm sorry that I blew off at Bill. His comments hit too close to home that I decided to leave the list for a while. In a private e-mail, Stan Caldwell claimed privately "[I] treated [Bill Polhemus] rudely on the Listserv.." and I suppose I have been somewhat blunt so I apologize to Bill for my rude behavior. However, Bill, I hope that you will not find it necessary to respond as I will have unsubscribed by then. I admittedly have developed a low tolerance for verbose topics from Bill and others.

I'm not gone and those of you who wish to have a discussion or to discuss professional engineering issues, are more than welcome to e-mail me. I created something that is both good and insignificant. It is my time to retire from the List and let the significant issues propagate. If something of real interest arises, you can e-mail me and I'll log on or go into a digest mode and take a look at it as time permits.

Best of luck to the rest of you.
Dennis

Michel Blangy wrote:
A quick search of the archives and one can find postings of Mr. Utzman's
carrying on about CO2 levels which CMIIAW has no place here.

There must be some criteria to ban one from the list beyond one man's gripe.
Start a petition whiners...typical leftist tyranical behavior. You know what
the rest of us need, right?

Please Dennis do nothing to prevent Mr. Polhemus from contributing here.

Michel Blangy