Re: Spreadsheets for Cold-Formed Sections?

Well, I did not win the lottery Sat night, so here I am again. One of the sources pushing for some metrication is your military. Whenever they go anywhere, they come up against shrugged shoulders when they try to order supplies, etc in Imperial or US units. That's why they came up here to see how our CanStds Assoc handled metrication. I was there.
Gary

Drew Morris wrote:
The lottery will occur long before metrification. I had heard a story about a Congressman complaining to the Federal Highway Administration about the use of metric units and wanted to know why they were in meters instead of feet. The FHA replied because Congress passed a law in the 1970's mandating the use of metric units.

Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. wrote:
Conrad,
On the other hand, so much technical help comes from US sources. I end up working in both systems. Frustrating. Another day-dream is that the USA will go metric, and I will also win the lottery to-night.
Gary