RE: Building demolition

Equally spectacular is the Chinese failure of a 14 story concrete building laying on its side - about 2 weeks ago, caused by excavating beside the completed building while piling the dirt on the opposite side.
Let me know if you can't find it on the internet. It is mostly in Chinese but with a little English.They put 9 in jail for punishment.

Stan Scholl,P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA

Click to get your online credit check report & score.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsHBWeQr4m2JZlByguc0tqduvRcsdxReQAr11syD3DMfQ8BjNtVFlu/