From: Fugeeo [fugeeo(--nospam--at)edoors.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 4:30 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: -- SPAM -- The ap, Rp Rap

Hey, Better than all the other nonsense that people stir up on this forum...

Break in your stride.  Does it hurt?

My only question is, in choosing ap and Rp for nonstructural water pipe,
hanging on the side of a bridge, what would be used for these to determine
Fp.  For appendages and ornamentation, ap =2.5, and Rp =2.5,  However, this
results in values greater than 1.0.  Does not seem necessary to use these.

What have others used?

Regards,
Refugio