Metric (was: Spreadsheets for Cold-Formed Sections?)

If you do a search, you will find that the "legal" use of so-called metric
measure has been in U.S. legislation for a lot longer than you might
imagine.

http://lamar.ColoState.EDU/~hillger/laws/

And I believe that this was the one that got road and bridge designs
swinging toward metric. The objective was much more extensive conversion.

http://lamar.ColoState.EDU/~hillger/laws/eo12770.html

Regards
Paul
--