From: Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl [mailto:astaneh(--nospam--at)ce.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 1:02 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Cc: eerclibrary(--nospam--at)berkeley.edu
Subject: Old Codes

Dear Jim: Why not send your old ( yet very valuable books) to EERC
(Earthquake Engineering Research Center Library)at UC Berkeley.  Or, any
library that is used quite frequently by structural engineers, students and
faculty?     I have copied EERC Library contact information below for your
convenience.

With best wishes for a great retirement.

Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl, Ph.D., P.E.
Professor at UC Berkeley and Consultant on Structural Engineering

EERC Library:

The EERC Library is an affiliated library of the University of
California, Berkeley, specializing in structural engineering,
geotechnical engineering, engineering dynamics, engineering seismology,
and earthquake public policy. We are located on the Richmond Field
Station, five miles from the main Berkeley campus (Bayview Exit from
I-580 near the El Cerrito-Richmond city border or use the UC Berkeley
campus - RFS shuttle).

Address 	EERC Library, University of California, Berkeley
1301 S. 46th Street
Richmond Field Station Building 453
Richmond, CA 94804
Contact 	Phone: 510-665-3419
Fax: 510-665-3456
Email: eerclibrary(--nospam--at)berkeley.edu
FEIN: 94-6002123 University of California Regents
Hours 	Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Open to the public
Resources 	Melvyl <http://melvyl.cdlib.org/>: The Catalog of the
University of California Libraries
The Earthquake Engineering Online Archive
<http://nisee.berkeley.edu/elibrary/>
Earthquake Engineering Abstracts <http://nisee.berkeley.edu/eea.html>
Web of Science <http://isiknowledge.com/wos/>: Science citation indexes
E-Journals, A-Z <http://ucelinks.cdlib.org:8888/sfx_ucb/a-z/default>: