RE: Concrete Exposed To Weather (Clear Cover)

So epoxy coated bars, maximum clear cover and air entrainment would make for a pretty good structure and hopefully not be considered overkill.

I assume you would use air-entrainment on the LWC wearing course, too.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Quoting Francis Hsi <hchfrank(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>:

Daryl,

Don't forget the air entrainment in the concrete also.

Regards!

Francis Hsi