From: Daryl Richardson [mailto:h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 3:47 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Concrete Exposed To Weather (Clear Cover)

Jeremy,

        If you want the complete information package go to the Canadian
Standards Association Website located at www.csa.ca.  You will be
looking for C.S.A. S413-94, Parking Structures.  My copy is the 94
edition but there may well be a later edition.  This standard is
mandatory for most Canadian building codes; it will give you "the full
meal deal".

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson