From: SGE Structural [mailto:sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 4:59 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: high-rise evaluation

Good afternoon,

I am trying to find documents (for example, guides or manuals) pertaining to the engineering evaluation of the condition of existing high-rise buildings (structural, as well as mechanical, electrical, and other aspects).

Could anybody give me some advice on where to look for such documents?

Thanks,

V. Steve Gordin, SE
Irvine CA