Torsion in Concrete Beam

Is it common to have to add torsional reinforcing to an interior (not spandrel) concrete beam?

I have an interior beam/girder with one adjacent span almost 2 times the other adjacent span which is apparently introducing torsion into the beam. The torsion is high enough that according to ACI I will need to provide torsional reinforcing. I didn't think torsional reinforcing on an interior beam was common.

- Jeremy