From: Stan Caldwell <stancaldwell(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2009 3:17:51 PM
Subject: Re: Off Topic: Economic Recovery

Daryl:

There are hints of good news to the South, as well.  My AIG stock went up more than 62% yesterday and a bit more today.  Just another measly 256% to go, and I will be "whole"!  Apparently, the AIG crooks are spending my tax dollars more wisely than the crooks that are managing my other financial stocks:  BAC, C, and WM.

Also yesterday, I began receiving resumes from former Walter P. Moore employees.  When they start laying off engineers, it is confirmation that times are really tough.

Sarcastic Stan