Re: Off Topic: Economic Recovery

Peter:

My post this afternoon was about the sorry state of the stock market
and the recent layoffs by one of America's leading structural
engineering firms.  All of that is brutal reality.

With respect to the Obamination, you must recognize that turn about is
fair play.  Y'all were merciless with Dubya for eight long years.
Now, it is our turn.  Everyone will do better if they have a sense of
humor ... and good short-term memory.

Happy Stan