Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
High Fly-Ash in PT slab[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: High Fly-Ash in PT slab
- From: "Joe Goldbronn" <jgoldbronn(--nospam--at)barrish.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 09:47:38 -0700
I have a client that is trying to maximize their “Build-it-Green” points by using high fly-ash in the concrete mix. They are requesting between 20%-30% fly-ash. Per the soils engineer we also need to use a slab-on-grade post-tensioned slab. I have never tried to use high fly-ash on a post-tensioned slab before and am having a hard time finding anyone or any reference that has done so. Does anyone have any experience with this or know of any good references?
- Prev by Subject: RE: heavy timber frames
- Next by Subject: Re: High Fly-Ash in PT slab
- Previous by thread: Re: Signs For RSA
- Next by thread: Re: High Fly-Ash in PT slab