High Fly-Ash in PT slab

I have a client that is trying to maximize their “Build-it-Green” points by using high fly-ash in the concrete mix.  They are requesting between 20%-30% fly-ash.  Per the soils engineer we also need to use a slab-on-grade post-tensioned slab.  I have never tried to use high fly-ash on a post-tensioned slab before and am having a hard time finding anyone or any reference that has done so.  Does anyone have any experience with this or know of any good references?

Joe Goldbronn