Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: High Fly-Ash in PT slab[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: High Fly-Ash in PT slab
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 16:08:41 EDT
Check with the local Concrete Batch Plants ...ones that may get the job and see if they have any mix designs that they may have used on other projects. If you find a mix that may be acceptable get copies of test results from the previous job and go from there....
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
In a message dated 8/7/2009 9:42:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, jgoldbronn(--nospam--at)barrish.com writes:
- Prev by Subject: RE: High Fly-Ash in PT slab
- Next by Subject: RE: High Fly-Ash in PT slab
- Previous by thread: RE: High Fly-Ash in PT slab
- Next by thread: Re: High Fly-Ash in PT slab