Re: High Fly-Ash in PT slab

Joe
Check with the local Concrete Batch Plants ...ones that may get the job and see if they have any mix designs that they may have used on other projects. If you find a mix that may be acceptable get copies of test results from the previous job and go from there....

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA