Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: high-rise evaluation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Structural Engineers Association Mailing List <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: high-rise evaluation
- From: Long Chen <longfchen(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 13:52:06 -1000
You may want to take a look at this book,
"Facility Inspection Field Manual" by Bernard T. Lewis & Richard P. Payant, published by McGraw-Hill, 2000. It is available on Amazon.
It covers structural, mechanical, and electrical, though It does not address high-rises in particular. The detailed check lists for each discipline may be helpful for your project.
Long F. Chen, P.E.
From: "SGE Structural" <sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com>
Subject: high-rise evaluation
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
I am trying to find documents (for example, guides or manuals) =
pertaining to the engineering evaluation of the condition of existing =
high-rise buildings (structural, as well as mechanical, electrical, and =
Could anybody give me some advice on where to look for such documents?
V. Steve Gordin, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: high-rise evaluation
- Next by Subject: RE: high-rise evaluation
- Previous by thread: RE: High Fly-Ash in PT slab
- Next by thread: Re: Off Topic: Economic Recovery -- RWM