From: "SGE Structural" <sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: high-rise evaluation

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01CA15D4.EC6DA860

Good afternoon,

I am trying to find documents (for example, guides or manuals) =
pertaining to the engineering evaluation of the condition of existing =
high-rise buildings (structural, as well as mechanical, electrical, and =
other aspects).=20

Could anybody give me some advice on where to look for such documents?

Thanks,

V. Steve Gordin, SE
Irvine CA