Re: Off Topic: Economic Recovery -- RWM

Ah, yes, the tried-and-true "they owned slaves so anything they say is null and void" argument.

So, who would you like to hear from? Marx? Lenin? Mao? Pol Pot? Ho? Ceaucescu? Kruschev? Castro?

Hey, none of them owned slaves (at least, not "on the books"), every one believed in a planned economy...and every one is four-square in favor of government-run healthcare.

So there you go, lots of alternatives to "white men who owned slaves."

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G