RE: Strength Mobilization Factor - TEDDS

Jeremy-
You really ought to be asking the TEDDS folks what their factor means and what it is based on. Using any software as a black box is a risky behavior. I hope you are just looking at it and not using it on a real project.
Regards,
Bill Cain SE
Berkeley CA