RE: Slag popouts?

I personally saw popouts by the hundreds in the N. Towne Avenue water reservoir roof owned by the City of Pomona, CA, when it was only a year or two old, when I was a representative of the PCA and was called to investigate "bad concrete". The slag was from the nearby Kaiser steel plant in Fontana, CA, which has since closed.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA

Compete with the big boys.  Click here to find products to benefit your business.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsHcQZgu0mFwB1uA4iGpkJt93wZCatWoEBhoU144lsVQLUwJnnuMF6/