RE: High Fly-Ash in PT slab

Thank you for clarifying.  The slag we were referring to is "ground granulated blast-furnace slag" (blast-furnace slag that has been finely ground) which is used as a supplementary cementitious material when combined with Portland cement.  If the slag was used as coarse aggregate rather than as a ground pozzolan, that is a different story!

Bill Sherman
CH2M HILL / DEN
720-286-2792