RE: License (Business)

Bill,

Can you give me an instance where CO2 released widely into the ambient atmosphere, has led to "potentially fatal systems?" I'd appreciate adding to my store of knowledge.

Try a coal mine.

Or, failing that, could you at least admit that when they say "pollutant," they mean that it is contributing to the scientifically unprovable "greenhouse effect" that THEY claim is "destroying the environment?"

Umm, that is exactly what I was admitting.  I didn’t say I agree with the classification of CO2 as a pollutant due to the potential effect it has as a greenhouse gas, but that is the rationale behind the decision.  As far as the greenhouse effect being “unprovable”, again, don’t be foolish.  It was discovered in 1824 and proven by experimentation in 1858 and it is the mechanism that keeps the earth warm.  Whether or not there is an “enhanced greenhouse effect” due to additional CO2 (and other gasses) being released into the atmosphere from human sources is the point of debate I was speaking of.

You could say the same thing about "too much oxygen" or "too much nitrogen" or what-have-you, but those don't support the attempted power-grab that is the "global warming" fable.

You could say the same thing about oxygen or nitrogen as too much of anything could destabilize the natural balance of the atmosphere, but no one is saying too much of those gasses are being produced and released.

Doug Mayer, SE

Structural Engineer

TaylorTeter

Partnership