Re: License (Business)

Bill Polhemus wrote:
Your following message has been delivered to the list
 seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org at 09:00:35 on 11 Aug 2009.

Gil Brock wrote:
Conrad,

Structural engineers are a new life form, civil engineers and architects can
equally well complete their task without the services of structural
engineers.

You obviously deal with a different species of Architect to those I had to deal with in my younger days when I was designing. And from what I have heard from current practicing structural engineers, the situation has changed but not improved.
Read the book "Light, Wind, and Structure: The Mystery of the Master Builders" by Robert Mark, published 1990 by MIT Press.
Sorry about the duplicates. My email server (at 1and1.com) apparently had a hiccup.