Re: List errors - still

Really? I'm saddened. Should I cry? Is it just my messages or Bill's, too?
Next time, do it without telling anybody so that nobody's feelings get hurt, Sir.

From: "Grathwol, Albert" <albert.grathwol(--nospam--at)aecom.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 1:37:23 PM
Subject: RE: List errors - still

Mr. Maregan- consider your messages relegated to my Junk mail folder.
You are not a gentleman, sir.

*  Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
*
*  This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
*  Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
*  subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*
http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
*  Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
*  send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
*  without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
*  site at: http://www.seaint.org