Re: List errors - still

That's what I finally had to do also.

Gerard Madden, SE wrote:
Get a GMAIL account.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 5:32 AM, Richard Calvert <RichardC(--nospam--at)lbbe.com <mailto:RichardC(--nospam--at)lbbe.com>> wrote:

    I’m still being kicked from the server every couple of days.  I
    have to completely re-add myself every time (aand get the welcome
    to the seaint list email every time…)

    This started when my company changed ISP’s, and therefore the IP
    address of our mail server.  I’ve emailed seaint-ad several times
    about this issue, with not even a response… does anyone else know
    of a way to fix this? Short of creating a macro to re-send the add
    request every few hours that is…

    *Richard Calvert, EIT *

    Project Engineer

    *Lindemann Bentzon Bojack *

    Architects & Engineers

    290 Citrus Tower Blvd, Suite 200, Clermont, Fl. 34711

    **/tel:/** 352.242.0100 **/ext./**141*/ /***/fax:/** 352.242.0302

    www.lbbe.com <http://www.lbbe.com>

    Proudly Serving America's Top Builders <http://www.lbbe.com/>

    *Internet Email Confidentiality*

    If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
    responsible

    for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or
    deliver

    and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
    immediately if

    you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of

    this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
    message

    that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be
    understood

    as neither given nor endorsed by it.