RE: License (Business)

Bill,

<quote>
But NOT Intelligent Design, of course. You may believe in a sort of
meta-intelligent entity called "Gaia," but if you try to say that there is
an intelligent creator behind all this, well, that's just outrageous!
<end quote>

I think behind the times on the Gaia hypothesis/theory. The need for an
intelligent creator behind the scenes was dismissed by Lovelock in the Ages
of Gaia, and a thermodynamic basis set. Take a look at research on adaptive
systems, synergy and emergent behaviour.

Otherwise thanks for the book reference on the Master Builders. Sounds like
a good book.

Regards
Conrad Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust