Re: NRTC: Can I Advertise?

Regarding obtaining civil engineering/structural engineering work:

I believe most engineering work from the public is related to homes and in my area is most often a result of contractors/builders advertising. The contractors/builders usually have an ongoing relationship with an engineer/building designer or an in-house group team. In California, advertising for professional services is somewhat controlled.

I have had a realtionship with several contractors for several years and do most of their design work. There has been a significant slowdown recently, however.

Stan Scholl, P.E.

Laguna Beach, CA

Click to get free auto insurance quotes from top companies.