Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: high-rise evaluation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: high-rise evaluation
- From: "Ehrlich, Gary" <gehrlich(--nospam--at)nahb.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:52:24 -0400
ASCE has a couple of documents that address existing buildings in general:
Guideline for Structural Condition Assessment of Existing Buildings (SEI/ASCE 11-99)
Guideline for Condition Assessment of the Building Envelope, (ASCE 30-00)
Seismic Evaluation of Existing Buildings, SEI/ASCE 31-03
Granted, I haven’t specifically used any of them (though I know a little about 31-03), so I can’t comment on what specific guidance they have (if any) for high-rise structures. But at least they might be a start.
Attend the 2010 International Builders' Show
I am trying to find documents (for example, guides or manuals) pertaining to the engineering evaluation of the condition of existing high-rise buildings (structural, as well as mechanical, electrical, and other aspects).
Could anybody give me some advice on where to look for such documents?
V. Steve Gordin, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: high-rise evaluation
- Next by Subject: RE: Hockey Stick Graphs
- Previous by thread: RE: high-rise evaluation
- Next by thread: Re: high-rise evaluation