Re: Fees

maybe I missed this, but what kind of a project was it that the peer review was to be made? And was the review to be just for structural?

Stan Scholl, PE
Laguna Beach,CA

Win the battle of the bulge with great liposuction solutions. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsH6gxhRsqIttVC4vBoMaylxEDIBYLZg6REgaJcWW5PXYgHMl5ivs8/