Re: Fees

This discussion brings up a point which I have discussed previously on the list- that is to work to be the prime consultant for the owner and hire the architect and others rather than work for the architect. I believe that about 70% of all buildings in the U.S. are designed by engineers as the prime consultant.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA

Just drop it. Click here for free information on weight loss surgery!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsEThHEmPh0Lgk8QH97ESBoT1OY4aKTJhpFUpilaRqNB1w7HQ0IMz2/