RE: Fees

<quote>
Conrad,

Your lecturers must have hated marking your assignments!

<end quote>

Most probably. But I got recognition for alternative perspectives.

Plus whilst I initially had trouble writing 5000 word assignments, I
eventually got stuck with problem of which 5000 words of the 20,000 I wrote
to keep.

I still got that problem.

Regards
Conrad Harrison