RE: Fees

David,

I actually agree with you the fees are typically too low, and I believe I do
understand the issues involved. But simply agreeing doesn't dig into the
cause of the problem nor help resolve it: my warped perspective probably
doesn't help either. And I do have many business problems to loose sleep
over: may not involve million dollar projects, and may only have one
employee, but still have to survive. However, have a different business
environment, and need to implement different responses. And there are many
complex issues involved. I see them as problems to solve.

But I'll keep it short, and end there.

Regards
Conrad Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust