wind pressures

Title: wind pressures

Hi,

Im working on a house just below the crest of a very big ridge (2D)...a very windy site in a not unusually windy location.  Accounting for topographic effects, I get Kzt = 2.83, almost tripling my wind pressures.  End zone wall pressure for MWFRS is 38psf!  Just for comparison, what kind of pressures do those of you in hurricane country deal with?

thanks,

Gordon Goodell

Alta, WY