Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: wind pressures[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: wind pressures
- From: "sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com" <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:35:07 GMT
This doesn't seem too large to me. In Los Angeles where we have never had a hurricane, we desing for 20 psf usually, so 38 psf doesn't seem too large.
Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
- Prev by Subject: RE: wind pressures
- Next by Subject: RE: wind pressures
- Previous by thread: RE: wind pressures
- Next by thread: Re: wind pressures