Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Concrete Cover Over WF Beam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Concrete Cover Over WF Beam
- From: William Haynes <gtg740p(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:07:05 -0400
I have a case that is very similar to the following detail. I am only going to have 3/8" of concrete cover over the top of the WF beam.
Does any preparation to the beam typically done (sandblasting, applying epoxy) in order to insure the bond of the concrete to the top flange of the beam? This cover is not structural, is there a minimum cover recommended?
- Prev by Subject: Concrete bearing on glass wall
- Next by Subject: RE: Concrete Cover Over WF Beam
- Previous by thread: RE: being the prime/ Stan
- Next by thread: RE: Concrete Cover Over WF Beam