RE: being the prime/ Stan

The projects I have done as prime professional are about 20 new auto agencies ( one with restaurant within) about 6 churches, several private schools, hotels/motels, too many houses to count, etc.

I have several registered architects and others who work as sub-contractors for me as needed. I provide construction management services for larger projects- 4-6 story office buildings for rhe owner-  which are designed by architects.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA

Save on Moving Supplies. Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsO5rrCiBtskxbDM71WFLTISfflD7g2QKUAf4arqdDI73BO5JiSw8I/