Re: Earthquake Engineering

Thanks!  I certaInly want to look toward Wall Street, and the "Wall Street Journal," for guidance in how to live my life, or not!  ;)

Ralph

In a message dated 8/24/09 1:53:52 PM, mblangy(--nospam--at)satco-inc.com writes:
Engineer's can also make a contribution here, say by making the building
codes less stringent perhaps like to prevent collapse for certain chosen
people only. Just one man's twisted thought (it could save a lot money
though).

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204683204574358590107981718.ht
ml