Wind Load Question

I am trying to determine the design wind pressure to apply to a “plant-on” awning/overhang/what-have-you, that is attached at about mid-height to a wood stud wall.  I was thinking it would classify as an overhang, but I don’t think it fits the intended definition of an overhang in ASCE 7-05.  Any suggestions/guidance on what wind pressure to use for this type of appendage?

TIA,

Doug Mayer, SE

Structural Engineer