RE: Earthquake Engineering

>From my studies at the University of Colorado, Boulder Earthquake
Engineering "encompasses multidisciplinary efforts from various branches of
science and engineering with the goal of controlling the seismic risks to
socio-economically acceptable levels."

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Utzman [mailto:chuckutzman(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:54 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Earthquake Engineering

WTF does this have to do with earthquake engineering? It's a right wing
hit piece written by an author who wants the DOD to use his book
instead. If you want to continue to inject this junk onto this site at
least have the courtesy to label it as "off topic politics".

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204683204574358590107981718.ht