Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Earthquake Engineering[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Earthquake Engineering
- From: David Topete <d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:32:31 -0700
I agree with Chuck. WTF?
>From my studies at the University of Colorado, Boulder Earthquake
Engineering "encompasses multidisciplinary efforts from various branches of
science and engineering with the goal of controlling the seismic risks to
socio-economically acceptable levels."
David Topete, SE
- Prev by Subject: RE: Earthquake Engineering
- Next by Subject: RE: Earthquake Engineering
- Previous by thread: RE: Earthquake Engineering
- Next by thread: RE: Earthquake Engineering