Re: Earthquake Engineering

It was just a guy being an asshole Conrad.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 7:49 PM, Conrad Harrison <sch.tectonic(--nospam--at)bigpond.com> wrote:
Is it meant to have something to do with earthquakes? The link just takes me
to the wall street journal, and article on US health care and end of life
choices.

Nothing about earthquakes. Or did I miss an analogy. Health care system
shaken up equivalent to earthquake?

Regards
Conrad Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust