Concrete Reinf Diagram

Is it prudent to provide a typical detail that shows a plan view of reinforcing of a 4 beam and column intersection? The situation that I am looking at is where a wide beam frames into the column with a narrower beam on the other side (and 2 other beams frame perp into that). The bars in the wider beam will have to bend into a "Z" in order to be continuous through the column and become developed into the adjacent narrower beam.

While it may not be necessary ( and it may depend on the quality of the contractor/detailer on the project ), would it be considered over-kill to provide guidance on this or would it be considered a better quality product?

- Jeremy