Mac conversion from PC

I am thinking about getting a Mac for the next computer purchase.  For family home use – no problem.  But as for my business, I’ve been programming using PC with “Dilbert”software since PC Jr.  Is the transition possible for all my spreadsheets, word processing, CAD, etc.?  What about interfacing with other companies?  Am I asking for problems or should I continue another 30 years until I retire at 85 with PC..  That greeter job at Walmart looks pretty good.

A Structural Engineer, P.C.

Glenn C. Otto, P.E..

Virginia Beach, VA