From: SGE Structural [mailto:sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 1:10 PM
To: Seaint
Subject: Re: Mac conversion from PC

Glenn:

The switch from PC to Mac will be a decision you are not likely going to regret. The reliability, usability, and security of Mac systems can significantly improve the day to day functions not just for regular consumers, but for structural engineering firms too. Almost all compatibility problems have been eliminated with the combination of existing Mac software and Windows virtualization products such as Parallels Desktop.
Eugene Gordin, EIT
Doctoral Student
Civil and Environmental Engineering
University of California, Berkeley