Subject: Gang Nail Attachment Plates
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 07:54:36 -0400
From: mStuart(--nospam--at)cmxengineering.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Does anyone know the best way to determine the capacity of an in-place, existing gang nail connector?

I have an existing pole barn with fabricated wood trusses I have to certify is compliant with IBC 2006.

Senior Project Manager

Structural Department

Associate

Engineers and Consultants - CMX

200 Route 9

Manalapan, NJ 07726

732-577-9000 (Ext. 308)

908-309-8657 (Cell)

732-298-9441 (Fax)

mstuart(--nospam--at)CMXEngineering.com

Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.