RE: LEED / green buildings

Thanks for sending the reference to the LEED building problems. I always suspected that the program was at least half BS. The proposal to measure energy use after a year of use sounds good.

I always wondered how much extra the building cost when putting a heavy roof of dirt garden on to it and how many leaks they had after the first good rain.

Stan Scholl, PE

Laguna Beach, CA

Pharmacy Tech Training
Go to School for Pharmacy Assisting. Get free info and Apply Today!