RE: LEED / green buildings

From: sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com [mailto:sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 1:07 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: LEED / green buildings

Thanks for sending the reference to the LEED building problems. I always suspected that the program was at least half BS. The proposal to measure energy use after a year of use sounds good.

I always wondered how much extra the building cost when putting a heavy roof of dirt garden on to it and how many leaks they had after the first good rain.

Also, I wonder who got the awards for wasting taxpayer's money!

Stan Scholl, PE

Laguna Beach, CA

Pharmacy Tech Training
Go to School for Pharmacy Assisting. Get free info and Apply Today!