Re: ACI 318 maximum reinforcement spacing.

Title: Re: ACI 318 maximum reinforcement spacing.
Try looking at the IRC.  It has spaces that exceed ACI 318...that is because it is a prescriptive code and ACI 318 does not really apply.  Where is the project?   Has the jurisdiction adopted the IRC?

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI