Metal Building Manufacturer Accreditation/Certification

What is the most appropriate way to require an accredited/certified metal building manufacturer in project specifications?

The AISC-MB certification has been phased out and is transitioning to IAS AC472 (International Accreditation Service).  There appear to be only 6 metal building manufacturers with IAS accreditation so far.  If I were to require IAS in my spec, many MBM’s would be unnecessarily disqualified.  Many more MBM’s have AISC-MB certification, but is this program dead?  Is specifying AISC-MB still applicable?

Should I specify IAS, MB, both, or neither?

Thanks,

David Dickey, PE