Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Sizing of Steel Casing Pipe for Trenchless Method of Installation via Pipe Ramming[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Sizing of Steel Casing Pipe for Trenchless Method of Installation via Pipe Ramming
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mStuart(--nospam--at)cmxengineering.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 07:32:28 -0400
Does anyone have experience with the sizing of 35 ksi steel casing pipe as used in trenchless, rammed installations?
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB
Senior Project Manager
200 Route 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
732-577-9000 (Ext. 308)
- Prev by Subject: Re: sill plate anchor bolts
- Next by Subject: RE: Slag popouts?
- Previous by thread: Re: bar spacing
- Next by thread: re: bar spacing in a wall