Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: bar spacing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: bar spacing
- From: "Fix, Keith E." <Keith.Fix(--nospam--at)jacobs.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 18:31:41 +0100
Why not use WWF D4.0xD4.0-6x6 sheets? It's less steel than #4 at 24 and less placing effort. It meets spacing requirements and sets up pretty stiff. If you can't get 6x6, I know 4x4 is available, and that's only slightly heavier, and still less steel than #4 at 18.
Keith Erick Fix |
NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
- Prev by Subject: RE: bar spacing
- Next by Subject: RE: bar spacing
- Previous by thread: RE: bar spacing
- Next by thread: re: bar spacing