Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Geometry of haunch for moment connection[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Geometry of haunch for moment connection
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mStuart(--nospam--at)cmxengineering.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 11:16:39 -0400
I have to ask, where in the heck did you get your graduate degree and what planet was the instructor from to refer to Omar Blodgett’s book on the Design of Welded Structures as “dated”.
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB
Senior Project Manager
200 Route 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
732-577-9000 (Ext. 308)
From: Richard Calvert
Hmmm, I don’t know, I used Blodgett for a graduate steel coarse report on just this topic and got a C for the mere reason that the information was “dated”
So according to at least that* professor the answer is NO! …freakin Ph.D’s
From: Kausik Dutta
Can we refer to the book by Blodget for this?
"This Message and its contents is intended solely for the addressee and is proprietary.Information in this mail is for L&T Business Usage only. Any Use to other than the addressee is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship of L&T ECC.If you are not the addressee please return the mail to the sender.L&T ECC DIVISION"
- Prev by Subject: RE: Geometry of haunch for moment connection
- Next by Subject: RE: Geometry of haunch for moment connection
- Previous by thread: RE: Geometry of haunch for moment connection
- Next by thread: RE: Geometry of haunch for moment connection